First and foremost, we’d like to thank all of you for being so patient. The day we have been waiting for has finally come. Curage Spa will be re opening for sales and services as of June 15th! As much as we are excited to see you, we have to accept the new ‘NORMAL’ and follow strict protocols for your safety and our own here at the spa. The safety measures being put into place are set to protect everyone involved in each service. Please do not be offended at your entry, when we ask you certain questions due to Covid-19.
Prior to your appointment:
If you have participated in any of the following: Parties, social gatherings without social distancing, traveled or have been in contact with anyone who has. If you are feeling under the weather or have been around anyone who has been sick in the past 14 days PLEASE let us know so we can all do our part and remain responsible and keep everyone safe.
- All clients are required to come to their appointment with a mask
- Appointments ONLY (no walk-ins)
- To minimize the amount of people in the spa we do please ask all clients to come ON TIME and not in advance to their appointment.
- Clients and staff will be required to wear masks
- All the clients on the hair side will be given a freshly washed robe to wear once entering the salon.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed at every station
- Unfortunately to lower the risk of spread, we will no longer be offering drinks.
- Cash payments will be accepted but with NO EXCHANGE. Please if you are planning to pay with cash, we ask you to come with the exact change.
- We will also be giving ourselves 15-20 minutes in between each appointment to properly disinfect and clean our tools/station before the next client.